Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011







Welcome to the Adventures of Super Jack and Princess Molly! (SJ and PM) for posting purposes) I was just reading the curriculum choices from the "Not" Back To School Blog Hop and finally decided to take the plunge into the blogging world! This is fairly new to me but hopefully I'll learn along the way.










I quit teaching when I had my soon-to-be four year old (next week!) and after just being a stay at home mom, I have recently taken over the running of our dairy farm while my husband is working at a job in town. When it came time to enroll my son in preschool, I found I just didn't "feel right" with that choice. So after much debate, and prayer, and worry, and criticism.... I have decided to take this opportunity to homeschool my preschooler this year. He and his sister are 16 months apart so I think she is ready to be a part of some of those activities too.










When the idea first started forming in my head last fall, I was fortunate enough to come upon this blog hop and by following many of your blogs, I have learned a lot of things that have helped in my planning and decision making!! So thank you to all of you who participate!!










Here is my Super Jack and Princess Molly, as they are referred to around our house:





No comments:

Post a Comment